Frequently Asked Questions
- Go to a note
- Tap on “Add tags”
- In the list of tags, slide the tag you want to edit or delete to the left
- Select the appropriate action
1) Tap on the plus button
2) Select “Recipe from photos”
3) Tap the camera roll button on the bottom left
4) Select the photos in the order you want them to appear in Shortcut (you can change the order later)
5) Tap the checkmark
6) Tap the checkmark again
- Tap on the share button
- Choose the Shortcut icon
- If you don’t see the Shortcut icon, slide the icons to the left
- Tap on “more”
- Tap on “Edit”
- Tap on “+” near the Shortcut icon to add Shortcut to the icon bar
- Move Shortcut up
- Tap on “Done”
- Scroll back to the right
- Tap on the Shortcut icon.
Swipe to left on the folder cell and then click the pencil icon. Watch the video on how to delete a folder in Shortcut Recipe Manager
In the recipe view, press on more (…) and then “Move to trash”.
Watch the video on how to delete a recipe in Shortcut Recipe Manager (1/2)
In the list view, swipe left a recipe and press the trash bin.
Watch the video on how to delete a recipe in Shortcut Recipe Manager (2/2).